Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve (random thoughts)

A friend of mine is coming over this afternoon which is not ideal. My mum is overtired and stressed out because of food that needs to be cooked today, I have to bake Christmas cookies and I wish I could spend the rest of day on the couch. I love him, he is one of my closest friend but still... Christmas eve is not a good day to go visiting.

My nails are red-sparkling Christmas.Yesterday I went to my aesethetician -who probabkly knows more about me than anyone else!- and I spent lots of money, as usual. I don't buy products but I love massages and I have an obsession with hands and feet. They have to be almost perfect, I like elegant and beautiful hands. I also like men's hands but surprisingly enough I've never had a man with wonderful hands. My partner has normal hands but his face is so sweet and beautiful that I don't really pay attention to them. Last year he bought me the perfect present: a gift card for aesthetician treatments. I did everything I could ;)
My girlfriends and I go to thermes and spas for our birthdays. Instead of buying something, we spend the day together and I think it's a great idea. TermeMilano (Porta Romana) is a nice place but it's always crowded so we're planning to go somewhere else. Hammam della Rosa (viale Abruzzi) is also nice and clean but far too popular to be quiet.

I'm hungry now and it's only 20 minutes pas noon. I'm so hungry these days with no reasons as I don't go for long walks with my dog. I have to cut down sugar, otherwise I'll become diabetic in few years. I have to cut down cheese as well, and pasta and bread (and wine, and pizza ect...) but I do like eating and I haven't put on much weight. I'm not skinny anymore and I look definitely better. I'm between a 42 and a 44 which is fine. I too hungry now... should get going to eat.

Buon Natale :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I had heard that the one in Viale Abruzzi was good.

    If you're not getting much larger why do you have to cut down? I realise that I'm not a good one to talk as I have never cut down on anything, including smoking, which is not good, but I have enjoyed all of the food and wine and, why not?

    Buon Natale a te. And to your family and your sweet-faced beautiful partner, of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    I agree Andy. I'm not planning to cut down on whatever. Life is too short!

    ReplyDelete