Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I just got an email

from "work". Gosh, I should start put my foggy head into it. I have lots of commitments for the next year:
  • write an article with two colleagues
  • revise a paper
  • write a paper for a conference
The above three things need to be done by March. Articles and papers in English of course. It's a lot of work and I need time to think, do some research, edit and write. I have to stay at home, otherwise I won't be able to focus in my office but I also have to show up at some point. They haven't seen me for a long time and writing is not my only commitment.

Life changes very quickly. Earlier this morning I thought that I haven't missed work and that I wouldn't mind staying at home for a longer period of time. The recovery process has been stimulating so far. I've had time to think and focus on ME which is very unusual in the contemporary crazy fast era. After the email, though, I can tell that I'm looking forward to write, study and revise my stuff because ... it's just part of my life.

2 comments: