Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I can't believe it

she wrote me a long email. She wants to meet me. The baby is due in June and she dreamt of me several times during the pregnancy which is amazing given that it occurred to me as well (and I'm not pregnant). She is even planning to move to my hometown! I don't know what to think about it. We dreamt about each other and haven't seen for years. I think the time has come: I have to face and solve this emotional knot. Surprisingly enough, I said "yes, let's meet next week". I don't want to talk about it, though. I mean, I want to live this moment alone without sharing my feelings with anyone, just with her. This invisible emotional line exists only between me and her and now it's time to let all the feelings flow. I'm even scared, how will it be? Meeting her, 8 months pregnant after 6 years? I don't know if I feel happy or not. However I'm glad I said yes.

4 comments:

  1. Well, you won't know until you meet. It has two ways of panning out. Either it will be wonderful or awful - or, of course, somewhere in between.

    But, don't be scared. The worst is that you don't like her any more and have nothing to do with her in future. The best, of course, is that you reconnect and you gain a new (old) friend! Either way, you don't lose anything :-)

    However, it is very weird that you have both been dreaming of each other recently! Even spooky, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma dai.... veramente strano. Da un verso concordo con Andy, non hai niente da perdere, dall'altro so quanto potrà essere impegnativo dal punto di vista emotivo per te un incontro del genere. La questione dei sogni poi sembra scritta da un romanziere....

    ReplyDelete
  3. prova- prova - prova
    sssss

    prova

    (sto testando il microfono)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sì, con l'account su blogger lo accetta subito. Peccato che il link è al mio vecchio blog.

    Scusa gli OT.

    ReplyDelete