Monday, March 29, 2010

5:15 a.m.

I'm obsessed with deadlines. I woke up at five fifteen today thinking about references, articles etc. I was done with my job by 10:30 and I have done everything I could. I'm working with other colleagues so I shouldn't feel entirely resposible but I do! In any case, I'm going to send the works by tomorrow as I can't stand them anymore.

I wonder if I will have time to relax on my birthday (Pasquetta, the day after Easter). I'm planning to celebrate with my dad on Saturday and with my family on Sunday. Well, my dad is indeed part of my family but my parents divorced several years ago and even though I'm close to him, he has a brand new wife now (as a consequence, new family obligations). As he won't be able to come with us, he'd asked me to have lunch with him the day before which is fine... as long as the new stronza-wife doesn't bother us. 

Ok, I should better stop thinking, working, speaking. I'll probably go to bed around 9 tonight.

4 comments:

  1. Aha! The wicked stepmother! ;-)

    Well, have a nice lunch with your dad and a great Sunday with the rest of your family. And for your actual birthday?????? What will you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;)

    I still don't know, Andy. If the weather is good we would love to go either to the lake or somewhere else with the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well at least you had some lovely weather after Sunday's rain! Although the word 'rain' doesn't really tell how it was!!

    I hope you had a nice birthday and did something you enjoyed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ;)
    I had a lovely birthday, thanks Andy.
    We had a long walk in the woods :)

    ReplyDelete