Sunday, March 28, 2010

Palm sunday

I love Easter more than Christmas. The last gives me warmth while Easter gives me hope. Death and resurrection will be intimately connected next week and although I'll be pretty busy, I'm planning to spend some time thinking about this amazing christian legacy. We are going to the church to take a branch of olive today. It's been ages since I went to mess on palm sunday. This year is different though. I increasingly feel more spiritual and more christian and I do want to celebrate the  holy week.

I'm also going to vote with the strong hope that the right will lose in the majority of the country. Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. HI LOLA

    I am happy for you that you find hope this Easter Season - there is promise in the centuries old faith traditions.

    Love to you
    Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lola,

    Tried to contact you by email as I could do with your help. It rejected the email saying the address didn't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gail: thank you. And... love to you too.

    @Andy: this is weird as the address exists! Anyway, I've just written you an email. Let me know if you get it.

    ReplyDelete