Sunday, December 20, 2009

Love lesson

I don't take him for granted, not even after 13 years. He is such a treat to me. My sweet treasure.

I'm anxious and I can't sleep. He has done a lot for me today and now it's my turn. I can't always rely on him or on her. Everything was fine, I was recovering fast but today (well, yesterday. It's after midnight) I didn't feel as good as usual and I was worried about my health. I am still scared and disappointed. There's no reason - there's one but it shouldn't be a big concern- to be so scared but I'm wondering why things are so difficult for me this fucking year. When I am relaxed and happy, bum! Something happens and I have to step back from happiness. Honestly I have had enough. Ok, ok. POSITIVE THINKING. I'll try.

2 comments:

  1. There will always be times when you feel it's not quite going as you would prefer and you cannot expect that every day you will better than the previous day! Also, when you feel good, you will do too much and then suffer the next day.

    The important thing is to remember that, mostly, life is good. You have your man and your dog and your house in the country and a job and, soon, your health again and it's coming up to Christmas and your man will be home and you will have a lovely time.

    See how good it is? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazie Andy for your words. It's true, I should appreciate what I have which is a lot by the way.
    But this year has been so tough...and my mood goes in waves. I feel definitely better today :)

    ReplyDelete