Friday, September 24, 2010

What's going on here

  • it' raining but it's ok. I'm planning to do some yarn shopping tomorrow and we'll go to the movies so I don't need the sun, do I? However, big boy does otherwise our walks will be much shorter. I can tell he is a bit annoyed already.
  • I've had very good feedbacks from people I worked with last week. I'm really pleased as it was quite a challenging job :)
  • flights are booked to visit my friend in Warsaw. On one hand I'm looking forward to see her, on the other I feel guilty because my partner will be staying at home. He knows we are very close so I'm sure he is fine with it.
  • I think I know where I am! Finally I've "wrapped up" my thoughts and PART III will be posted soon.
  • Pilates classes will start on Monday and I'll be righ there, front row. Hopefully, I'll do some Yoga as well.
Sleep tight

7 comments:

  1. Yes, the rain is a problem with dogs. Mine hate the rain but we have no choice. So we all end up very, very wet!
    Well, congratulations on knowing where you are! I only wish I could say the same. ;-)
    F started his pilates this morning! It's for his back - and also cos he thinks he is too fat! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. D. hates the rain as well.
    Pilates is really good for the back but it doesn't help as far as weight is concerned. He doesn't look fat, though.
    Well, I think I know where I am but perhaps I'm too optimistic ;) we shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's not really for weight loss. There's talk of dieting and not drinking as well! He's not really fat but, as we all have after a certain age, there's a little bit more than he used to have (he says - and I've seen photos and it's true) - for me it's fine, for him it's not.

    I hope you know where you are - that would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao amore, come va il dentino? Io sto per uscire di casa, ho pensato di lasciarti un messaggino, magari dopo lo leggi. Un bacio, ti amo tanto, tuo Lele

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)
    ciao taty!
    meglio, grazie. i love you too baby
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lola e Lele, thet's what I call a match made in heaven!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete