Monday, August 23, 2010

It happens very often

so I'm not surprised at all. I don't feel confortable with my blog and I tell you why: I spent the whole summer WITHOUT Internet connection and did feel great. I didn't take my laptop with me and now technology to me is what it should be: a useful tool to work with. I don't see additional advantages to be honest. Perhaps this is just a phase (it is not the first time, my dear readers are familiar with it) but I just wanted to let you know that I won't be posting for a while.

A week? A month? A year?

don't know... 

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I know :D
    but.. it's a phase and I've changed my mind already!
    Quanta pazienza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I missed this one - I would have been so disappointed ;-)

    If only disappointed for a day or so!

    I had no internet access either - but still, I wrote longhand in a book and have already transcribed some of it now that I'm back. I'm afraid I need my blog hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D

    yes, you need it. i need it too but sometimes I feel unconfortable for a day or two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bellissimo template! Ben tornata ( per ora.....;-)

    ReplyDelete