Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Message in a bottle

Hi there,
as I'll be leaving pretty soon, this is going to be my last (and probably short) post. I'll be staying in Tuscany for a while with no connection to the Internet which is ... great! I won't check my email, won't type anything at all until the end the month. I'm looking forward to read, lay in the sun, get tan, swim, walk with my big boy, eat, drink and chat with nothing in mind except for all the pleasant things I will be doing. I do need some rest and I also need to enjoy life as it's been -as I mentioned somewhere- a tough year. I promise I'll try to stick to my radical self care plan.
Not sure I'll be writing a summer journal. It crossed my mind but everything seems too demanding right now, even writing my journal. In any case, it'll be in Italian so I'm not going to post it here. I'm sure I'll miss this private-public space and I'll miss my favourite blogs but hey, we all need a break from the computer isn't it?
So I'll have this long break until September.

Enjoy the summer, see you September 1st!

2 comments: