Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ss&G

I'm tired and I need a break. I'm looking forward to go to Tuscany but perhaps it would have been better to be alone for a while. It's been a tough year, I can feel it on my skin and my nerves. I love my mom but we also get into fights sometimes and I don't need additional stress. She cares about things which are important but not as vital as she thinks. I would like her to be less rigid as a lack of flexibility is the last thing I need on vacation.

I've seen by two best friends in the last couple of days and I'll be spending the afternoon with the third one (my best friends are a guy and two girls: hereafter Ss&G). There are all very close to me and so different from each other! If, on the one hand, I really want to spend time with G. today, on the other there's an aspect that makes me unconfortable: time. G. is the type of person who devotes a whole day to a friend. Not to mention a best friend! I love G.very much but I do need my own space after few hours. I mean, after 8 hours together I can't deny that I'm a bit overwhelmed by G. And I feel bad about it because I sincerly love Ss&G, however while S and I share the same vision of time (let's stay together for a couple of hours and that's it. No phone calls unless is necessary), s is similar to G (long phone calls and more than just few hours together: mornings, afternoons and evenings). s&G get overwhelming sometimes as they speak more than I do and need a huge amount of time to feel "connected" to me.

Anyway, I shouldn't complain as I have three wonderful friends I can fully rely on. I can always count on them which is rare these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment