Friday, June 18, 2010

Very random thoughts

I was excited about it and everything went really well! I do like very much him and I hope we get to know each other more. I mean, I felt I've known him for a long time because of his blog but reading someone and meeting face to face is different. I like both reading him and chatting with him which is very unusual to me. Several years ago I met a girl I got to know through a forum. It was such a shock! She was very different from the picture I had in mind and also after 10 minutes I realized she was interested in more than friendship. She was phisically attracted towards me, friendship wasn't really in her plans. Some day I'll write a long post about it.
**
This time is for real: we'll spend the weekend together in a lovely and romantic place. I'll work tomorrow morning and then, no matter if a devasting earthquake shakes the whole country, we WILL GO. We're even planning to turn off the cell phone. Big boy will be staying with his gradma... sometimes it's good to make love without a dog who stares and even barks (not always, but still!!).
**
We (me and my mum) are planning to go to his concert. We don't like his songs (we don't even know them) but he is one the sexiest men on earth so... who cares about music?!
**
Good night :)

6 comments:

  1. By the way, is Miguel B gay? I've always assumed that, but I have no idea really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm not wrong he is bisexual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same chances for everyone then.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm a little embarrassed! Not just because now I realise how long it is since I came to visit!

    But it's a two-way thing and it makes me smile as we both thought the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ;)
    looking forward to see you again next week1

    ReplyDelete