Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Plans

I've been so focused on writing lately that I need to "do something with my hands" (as I use to say. No, I don't use feet to write but I overwhelmingly use my brain and I need a break!). My plans for the next days include:
  • make focaccia (well, buy focaccia) topped with mint, feta cheese and eggplants
  • make (not buy) a tasty vegetarian pizza
  • bake blueberry or rapspeberry sponge cake
  • make something else I don't know yet but I'm sure it'll be good
  • unplug from the Internet for at least -say- 24 hours
  • walk, walk and walk with my big boy
  • listen to my body
  • read a book in ITALIAN (can't wait)
  • get rid of things/ideas that are not significant to me
  • enjoy every second spent with my partner
  • create!
Let's get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment