Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Feeling my body

Pilates after two weeks of doing almost nothing except for long walks is tough! Wow, I can feel every single muscle of my legs & arms. However, I also feel stronger,  it seems as though I'm ready to fight agaist my enemies!

I do feel better these days. I sleep through the night but I have very strange nightmares. Once again, I think hormones play a key role. I'm not on birth control anymore as I had "silent migranes" (I think... I made my own diagnosis) and I got really scared. My body needs to start again on its own functions and it will take a while. I'm (or we?) still planning to get pregnant soon but I'll wait until my body gets back to normal cycles.

I don't know why I've started writing this post as I'm soo tired now. I should better reading the secrets of the lovely bees and sleeeeep like a baby.

Night, night (as my Canadian friends say).

2 comments:

  1. HI

    Sounds like you are balancing and redefining nicely Lola - :-)
    We all need a tune up and/or an alignment from time to time. phew...

    Love to you
    Gail
    peace and hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, indeed. I do feel much better!
    Love to you

    ReplyDelete