Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Things I have been silent about

I still have deadlines and I'll be pretty busy until May. I have thought about this blog, though, and I do want to keep this space alive. An idea came to my mind few days ago but I immediately "erase" it.
There is no need to delete this blog because I like how I have shaped the boundaries of my own story and identity so far thanks to this tool. What is a blog if not a narrative tool to covey our version of our personal history?
Besides, for the very first time and unlike past virtual experiences, I feel that this is my very personal space where -for unknown reasons- I feel free to write about me. I lreally like to be read by the few people who know about this blog and I enjoy writing in English.

I've came up with a potential solution. As March, April and May will be hectic as far as work, travels and several commitments, the only way to nurture this space is writing during the weekend. I'm sure it will work for me, except when I'll be away from home. I also want to catch up with my favourite blogs.

Blogprolific will become a weekend blog, that's my own commitment to myself and my readers. How does it sound?

ps. I'm reading a wonderful book, it's truly inspiring and I'll be writing about it soon.


4 comments:

  1. HI LOLA
    SO happy to see you!! YAY!!! I have missed you.

    Weekend blog? Perfect. I will stop by on weekends for sure to see you and 'catchup'.

    Love to you
    Gail
    peace......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gail!
    :)
    I've missed you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fantastic idea, I might do the same if a certain project of mine takes off.

    Pleeeease don't close it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't Artemisia.
    Don't worry about it :)

    ReplyDelete