Friday, January 1, 2010

Message in a bottle

Just a little note to say that we did have a lovely evening yesterday night. However, today I miss my American friend who has just moved to another state. He is so balanced, I wish I could have a chat with him right now. I miss my Polish friend as well: I'd love to see her ASAP and drink a glass of wine as we did few months ago laughing and crying for our common "fate". I miss these two so much. I don't know if they are aware of the role they have played in my life.

I had a glass of spumante before dinner. I was alone in the kitchen and I thought about you.


4 comments:

  1. That's what this time is for. Remembering the people that have played a part in our lives, even if they are not with us.

    Nice post, Lola.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... even if sometimes it's so hard when they are not with me. There's the internet but it's not the same!
    Hopefully I'll see my Polish friend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lola-

    Such a nice tribute to your friends and how much they mean to you. :-) Lovely.

    Love Gail
    peace,,,,

    ReplyDelete