Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Check up

Everything seems just fine. I'm not on Lupron anymore and I do feel sensual again. Today I've realized that my breast is still where is supposed to be: I'm not as flat as the kitchen table as few weeks ago. My hormons are almost back to normal and all is well healed. 6 months on birth control and then we can try to get pregnant.

I'm thrilled even though I don't take for granted that it will be easy. Hopefully we'll try this summer, we're planning to go to the mountain and relax, walk and focus on us as much as we can. At least I'm planning this kind of holidays but I mentioned to him my ideas and he seems fine with it. I have never been to the mountain in the summer (I love the sea) but this year I really want to get stronger and fit before my belly gets too big to walk for hours. I appreciate how well my body handled the surgery, it definitely deservers more attention and love.

The most important thing is that the surgery went well and that I don't have to take this shit. Cheers! I'm a woman again.

7 comments:

  1. HI LOLA

    "YAY on how well you are doing a long your recovery and feeling like a woman again. Amen girl!!

    And the mountains sound divine.

    Love toyou
    Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mountains sound like the right place for the right thing.
    You've changed.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're feeling better.

    I've always preferred the hills to both the mountains or the beach. This year, however, I think it will be the beach......providing, of course, that F & I are still together ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Arte: yes, I do... for the better?
    @Andy: thanks. I love the hills too. I have no doubts, you'll be together;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the better (but you alvays were very good).
    You've grown up, and by saying this I don't mean to sound condescending. In fact, it's a very enteresting phenomenon "watching" you develope into a more complete person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you arte. I'm glad you think I've developed for the better. I've been changing a lot lately and it's been an interesting journey so far.
    :)

    ReplyDelete