Tuesday, November 2, 2010

After all

through pilates and feldenkrais I'm playing with myself so I'm more confortable with a less serious template.

Despite the terrible weather, we had a lovely weekend: great food & wine! If you are around, I'd recommed to have lunch/dinner here:
2. Piazza Crova, 3 (Vaglio Serra).

I finished my second scarf and I will be be done with the third soon. While I was knitting we had an interesting conversation. Again, I think I know where I'm going as I feel really good when I'm focused on my body and on the connection between body and mind. Priorities change as lfe changes and at this stage of my life I feel the need to catch up with my body. I've been focusing for a long time on my intellectual growth, it's now time to pay attention to my body needs.

3 comments:

  1. 'playing with myself' is not really a good phrase in English!

    I'm so glad you had a good time, even if the weather was, well, really dreadful!

    Picture of the scarf, please :-D

    If you feel really good, going wherever you're going, then that is all that matters :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Andy: really?
    Oh! I didn't know it.
    :(
    I'll post a picture soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it's OK. It has a double meaning and, therefore, isn't used much. You weren't to know that!

    ReplyDelete