Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I don't feel confortable

with what I wrote yesterday. It seems that I'm a sort of genius paid to generate brillant ideas which is NOT the case. I'm a normal person who is lucky enough to work in an environment where intellectual work is crucial. Nothing more or less than that. Sometimes I'm so lucky that I can spend a whole day on books to plan lectures or write essays but this is not because I'm  particularly smart, it's just part of my job. Moreover, I do deal with things as well like everybody else. "Things" are as important as "Ideas" and I didn't mean that I'm better than others who have to cope with normal and down to earth things because... I deal with mundane things too! 

By the way, as far as mundane things are concerned I've recently came across Argan Oil and I can tell that is miraculous for skin and hairs. It's simply amazing but if you'd like to buy it, look for the pure and organic oil. It doesn't smell good but -trust me- it's worth it. I love it and use it everyday as a nourishing facial treatment.

Have a nice day, wherever you are! It has been raining for days here and it seems as though I'm living in the UK rather than in Italy.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lola,

    Don't feel uncomfortable! It's OK - it didn't read like you were boasting or anything. I think you're lucky too - not everyone can have a job like yours :-)

    And, I know what you mean about the rain (and the cold) and it being like the UK - and the forecast says it continues like this, more or less, until Saturday! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Andy: grazie!
    This weather is horrible, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pleasure and also true!
    Yes, it's dreadful. I hope the summer will be a lot better :-)

    ReplyDelete