Thursday, April 1, 2010

Let's face it




I'm stressed out, tired and definitely need a break from work. I met 3 deadlines and I still have one to meet by April 20th but the London journey makes everything more difficult. However I can't function anymore if I don't take at least 1 day off. Guess what? Today I am OFF. I have checked my emails but I haven't replied (what a big relief!) and I'll do my best to relax although I know what I'd need to feel better. I should go on vacation to an exotic place (maldives? mauritius?) with my partner, lay in the sun, swim in an amazing sea, eat delicious food (mango, passion fruit, coconut, fried banana) and make love every single day and -this is the most important thing- forget both my mobile and my laptop at home. In order to escape ASAP for -say- 18 days we need a good excuse. We should consider marriage, my love. Let's plan a very long honeymoon and say goodbye to stress, family and friends for a while.

*UPDATE*
[instead of planning marriange & honeymoon I'm going to a new spa with a friend for 1 hour today. Can you believe it? What the hell can I do in just an hour? She's about to leave and has only limited spare time...]

3 comments:

  1. ......but.....he doesn't read this new blog does he? Or have I lost my mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he does read and he replied via text message ;)
    No wedding on the horizon, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah,OK. Damn about the wedding though ;-)

    ReplyDelete