Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Nightmares

Last night I had two strange nightmares. I don't recall the details but I'll try to write as much as I can.

First: our wedding. We and the guests gather in an ungly and noise room. I don't know the guests except for my auntie (I haven't seen her for more than 10 years) and Fabio Volo (!) who looks exactly like this. I'm not surprised that he is one of our guests. Everything is ready, we have to go the church but we are -for unknown reasons- very late. We arrive an hour later and I see my partner outside a mall -the church- who doens't tell me why he is walking away from the church. After a while he tells me -without looking into my eyes- the truth: "we are too late, I'm sorry but the priest doesn't want to marry us anymore". I run away taking off my dress and screaming like crazy. My mum is waiting for me in a car. The end. (I wake up, it's 6:15 a.m).

Second: I am with my boss and other people somewhere, it seems a hotel in the countryside. There's a race the next day with horses and hot air balloons. I'm the balloons pilot of my team but I don't understand why we also have a horse. What's the role of the horse? Am I able to pilot a balloon? I recall that I attended a ballon school (which is true indeed) but it was years ago and I have forgotten everything. I ask my boss whether I will be alone in the basket but he is too drunk to answer. I'm getting anxious and I feel I need some rest so I go to bed while the others are still drinking. A girl come with me and we end up fighting in the hotel aisle. I beat her. The end. (I wake up, it's 9:15 a.m).

???

3 comments:

  1. Huh.
    Well, they say dreams are remnants of unfinished stuff from our conscious being. huh.

    the two most powerful images I felt are "being late", the horse. Perhaps these two pieces have meaning yet to be resolved. But what do I know? :-)
    Love Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Secondo me sono stati i peperoni della cena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail: I don't have a clue about the horse but the "being late" has to do with my partner who is ALWAYS late! ;)
    Pietro: :D beh' una volta per la cassoela ho sognato cose peggiori di quelle descritte qui sopra!!

    ReplyDelete