Friday, January 8, 2010

Changes & other things

As you may notice, I have made some changes to the blog:
  • the header image (yes it's my big boy)
  • new links. As promised, the "positive links" are some online resources (IT and EN) on HIV-AIDS. Moreover, there are also few "knitting blogs" (IT)
  • "currently reading" will be regularly updated
  • fonts and colors are different, I hope you like them.
I am full of energy today and I don't even know why. Perhaps it's because I'll be back to work on Monday which scares me and excites me at the same time. I'm looking forward to see my boss and my colleagues who spent the Christmas break in amazing places. I don't know whether there will be time to chat as I'll have to catch up on my work. However, my boss is probably planning a lunch and/or dinner at his wonderful house that looks like a modern museum of anthropology. We'll have plenty of time to chat (and drink, and eat etc.).

We went to see Io, loro e Lara. Perhaps I'm a little biased since I do like Verdone but I think that this movie is a perfect snapshot of the contemporary Italian society. We're going to see Il Riccio this weekend. By the way, the book is great and I highly recommed reading it.

6 comments:

  1. HI Lola-

    your returning to work sounds quite exciting - a celebration of many things.

    I love the 'header' of your beautiful dog. wow.

    :-)

    Have a wonderful weekend
    Love to you
    Gail
    Peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gail!
    Have a wonderful weekend too.
    I'm sooo proud of my big boy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice header, very nice Big Boy. With that look, I could never say no to anything, and would spoil him and ruin his health...

    Have a good start at work, and an even better continuation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella foto, Lola. Io è da tanto che non fotografo il mio cane, anche per le sue condizioni di salute. Resiste da gran cane qual è. Quanto a lunedì...pensaci lunedì!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look Lola. Big Boy looks sooo sweet!

    And, have a great day on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @arte: it's exactly what I do ;)
    @pietro: un abbraccio al tuo cane.
    @andy: thank you! he is sweet, spoiled and wonderful! Sometimes I wonder if my partner is more in love with him or with me.

    ReplyDelete